|For superior aerobatic precision and performance at a great price, try this 1.80 size Edge 540 ARF from Seagull. Snap rolls, knife-edge, inside and outside loops ... this plane can do it all. Its 3D performance is on par with that of higher-priced ARFs, making this Edge 540 a tremendous value. Its built-up construction uses high-quality balsa and plywood, and it is hand-built, covered and trimmed by professional craftsmen. The Hangar 9® UltraCote® covering, and fiberglass cowl and wheel pants add to its sleek look.
||1023 sq. in.
||66 sq. dm
|Approx. Flying Weight
||10.6 - 13 lbs.
||4.8 - 5.8 kg
|Rec. Engine Size
||2-Stroke 1.60 cu. in.
4-Stroke 1.80 cu. in.
||6 Channel w/ 6 digital servos
- Outstanding 3D and precision aerobatic performance
- Up-to-date styling and scale appearance
- Light weight balsa and plywood construction
- CAD designed and CNC laser cut parts
- Covered in genuine UltraCote
- Fiberglass cowl and wheel pants
- 2-piece plug-in wing for easy transport
- Strong aluminum wing joiner tube joiner
- 2-piece plug-in stabilizer
- Dual elevator servos with heavy-duty pushrods
- Pull-Pull rudder control
- Complete hardware pack
- Brilliant color scheme stands out in the air