|The Seagull CESSNA 152 was designed from the ground up with the beginner flyer in mind. It is a high-wing aeroplane which is quick to assemble and easy to fly. The airframe is conventionally built using balsa and plywood to make it stronger than the average ARF, yet the modern design keeps it light. You will find that most of the work has been done for you already. The pushrods are pre-made to the correct lengths, the motor mount has been fitted, and the hinges are pre-installed and pinned for security.
||58.8 sq dm
|Rec. Engine Size
||2-Stroke .75 - .91 cu. in.
4-Stroke .91 - 1.25 cu. in.
Optional electric power conversion
||5 Channel w/ 8 servos
- Excellent sport scale appearance
- Stable flight handling with aerobatic capability
- Operational flaps
- Light weight balsa and plywood construction
- CAD designed and CNC laser cut parts
- Two-piece, plug-in wings with bolt-on struts
- Strong aluminum wing joiner tube joiner
- Painted fiberglass cowl, wheel pants and fairings
- Aluminum main landing gear
- Scale cockpit detail with included pilot
- Covered in genuine UltraCote®
- Steerable oleo nose gear strut
- Complete hardware pack
- Electric power conversion included